With the advent of e-commerce commercial online businesses have witnessed a phenomenal transformation in the area of online marketing. Every second of the day, all over the Internet, many commercial websites are springing up in the World Wide Web. Interestingly these websites are trying their best effort to be visible in the online world as well as in the offline. More importantly these online business owners are focused not only on their internet presence but also offer consumers a convenient shopping experience right in the privacy and comfort of their homes.
These commercials websites compete against each other by using the two most powerful advertising strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay per Click (PPC) in attracting more traffic to their websites. When these two strategizes are coupled together ranking of the websites improve drastically and thereby have an opportunity to keep an edge over the nearest competitors.
Twin equalizers to outrank the competitors
The importance of combining SEO and PPC in the marketing strategy is critically a formidable tool that act to form twin equalizers in an effort to counter act the strategies of the immediate competitors.
Benefits of combining SEO and PPC are:
- The combination of both SEO and PPC will improve both organic and paid results to a great extent. The keywords that are found to be profitable can then be used for SEO.
- Enhances the Click Through Rates (CTR). Generating and testing contents will be advantageous to both search engine ranking as well as the PPC click through rates.
- High conversation rates: When using PPC along with the organic results the chances of conversion into paying clients drastically increases.
- Best keywords identification: Without any doubt PPC is considered to be the best tool for measuring the results by which one can identify the best keyword as well as ad copy. These results can be applied to the SEO strategy as well.
- With a right combination one can simply outrank the competitors from the first page of Google and simultaneously increase the brand identity with overall better exposure.
- By dominating the top notch results one is sure to protect the online reputation as this combination guarantees a very strong online presence on the internet.
- With the best integration of SEO and PPC online business owners can maximize the efficiency of their marketing efforts and at the same time optimize the spending for the campaigns that effectively increases the bottom line.
When managed properly and handled by the right experts online business owners can achieve favorable results by combining these two great tools. With a right combination one is sure to maximize ones strengths as well minimize each ones weaknesses. The integrated approach will no doubt attract highly potential clients both from organic as well as paid channels. Statistics reveal the combination increases conversions around forty percent. The combination enhances the online marketing strategies which deliver online business websites greater exposure with a much quicker ROI (Return on Investment).
In any business one cannot control the strategies adopted by the competitors. This case is even true in today’s online business. It is always suggested to follow proven techniques by which one can attract more people to the web pages in order to retain the existing customers and to turn the new prospects into customers. Smart online business owners will enhance their SEO strategies in integrating their SEO campaigns with the Pay per Click campaigns in order to outrank their immediate competitors. A combination of SEO and PPC will prove the best results in improving the bottom line of any online business on the internet. Through utilizing both SEO and PPC a well-planned home based online business can do much better than the poorly designed websites of multimillion dollar global companies. The history of ‘Big companies eating the smaller ones’ has been changed to ‘Smart companies eating the larger ones’. When it comes to online businesses this new adage is the new reality.